Due to company restrictions on travel, plus mask and social distance mandates in Charlotte, we are changing the BDA Annual Conference to Webinar Only with nothing in-person.
We regret this shift but commit to structuring an event featuring speakers and panels that add tangible value to your business.
The agenda items will be broken up into 10 to 12 separate webinars over the first two weeks of November. The times and Zoom links will be emailed to all attendees as soon as they are available. Please stay tuned but contact us with any questions.
Save the New Conference Dates:
November 3 – 12, 2021
Conference Agenda Topics
- Heads of Fixed Income Discussion on Business and Market Conditions
- Infrastructure and Municipal Bonds – the outlook in Congress
- Climate Change and the Municipal Bond Market
- The Buy-Side’s Market and Business Expectations
- Regulation of the Fixed Income Markets featuring FINRA and MSRB
- BCP and Remote Work – how firms (and regulators) are adapting
- Market Disruptors and New Technologies
- Issuance Expectations, both Muni and Taxable
Thank you to our current sponsors!