*A Video Recording of Event Included*
Yesterday, the BDA hosted representatives from the SEC, FINRA and the MSRB for its bi-annual Fixed Income Legal and Compliance Roundtable. 75 fixed income professionals from over 35 firms participated in this roundtable at which pressing regulatory and legal issues were discussed.
A video recording of the event can be viewed here
The webinar was moderated by Dan Deaton, Nixon Peabody and featured:
- Rebecca Olsen, Director of the SEC Office of Municipal Securities
- Cynthia Friedlander, FINRA Senior Director of Fixed Income Regulation
- Gail Marshall, MSRB Chief Compliance Officer
The event featured extensive conversation on currently regulatory matters such as:
- The Recent SEC Staff Bulletin;
- Ongoing Efforts Around Municipal Disclosure During COVID-19;
- The Proposed SEC Exemptive Order on Private Placements;
- Recent MSRB A-3 Draft Amendments;
- MSRB G-17 Implementation; and
- FINRA Transformation
Thanks to our sponsors!