The BDA continues to lead bond dealers response to Capitol Hill, Treasury, Fed Action related to COVID-19. By hosting member conference calls, developing interactive upcoming webinars, providing up to the minute political intelligence, and working with members to ensure Congress, regulators, the Treasury Department and the Federal Reserve are provided with workable, main-street solutions to ongoing challenges.
Please view our home page for a comprehensive list of actions taken which can be viewed here.
- BDA Calls on Fed to create Municipal Note Guarantee
- Press Features BDA Leadership on Muni Market Response
- BDA Hosts Call with MSRB on Unique COVID-19 Challenges
- BDA Urges Fed to Provide Additional Support to the Muni Market
- Fed Acts on BDA Request to Expand MMLF
- BDA statement on Congressional Action