We are pleased to announce the BDA engagement with Greenwich Associates for the benefit of BDA member firms.
Greenwich provides business strategies and market intelligence for clients across the US capital markets. This particular relationship will focus on “Custom Thought Leadership”, specifically examining business strategies for US based corporate and municipal bond broker-dealers and covering topics including:
- The COVID crisis and the impact on the US bond markets
- Market volatility and volume
- Changing client behaviors and demand – direct from the buy-side
- The impact of technology on fixed-income business platforms
- Expectations for regulatory and market structure changes in the coming year
Deliverables for BDA members will include:
- A written research report addressing the above parameters
- A presentation containing full results of interviews with sell and buy-side
- Presentation at BDA’s annual National Fixed Income Conference
- Active engagement with press regarding the research results
For more information on this BDA / Greenwich relationship or on Greenwich generally please contact Mike Nicholas at 202-330-2739 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on Greenwich Associates please go to www.greenwich.com.