Thank you to all attendees, sponsors, and exhibitors for helping make our 12th annual National Fixed Income Conference our strongest yet!
Please reach out with any questions or comments. We need your feedback to ensure we continue building a conference with the right topics and speakers — all focused on the U.S. fixed income markets. View the full agenda below and links to webinars.
Over the span of two weeks November 5 – 13, 2020, the BDA held its 12th Annual National Fixed Income Conference virtually with ten sessions of fireside chats and panel sessions.
Key highlights from the event include:
- Over 330 registered attendees – fixed income leaders, representing all aspects of the markets, regulators
- Over 75 firms represented from coast-to-coast
- Dozens of sponsors whose support helped to make this event possible
- Virtual exhibitor booth to represent firms sponsoring the event
Political Overview – What the National Elections Mean for the US Capital Markets with Nathan Gonzales, Editor, and Publisher of Inside Elections with Nathan L. Gonzales & CNN Political Analyst
A New Day for Muni Market Regulation with Mark Kim, CEO, MSRB
Life in the new normal: managing in the age of COVID and near-zero yields
- Greg Bienstock, CEO & Co-Founder, Lumesis
- John Miller, Chief Administrative Officer & Head of Municipal Underwriting and Distribution, Piper Sandler
- SJ Guzzo, Managing Director, Debt Capital Markets, Duncan Williams
- John Reilly, Managing Director, Head of Taxable Fixed Income Trading, Wells Fargo Advisors
- Triet Nguyen, Vice President, Strategic Data Operations, DPC Data
The Search for Relative Value Across Fixed Income Markets with Spencer Lee of Agilon
Municipal Bond Issuance Expectations and Trends and Climate Change and the Municipal Bond Market
- Matt Boles, Managing Director, Municipal Finance, Head Middle Markets Group, RBC Capital Markets
- Tim Coffin, Senior Vice President, Breckinridge Capital Advisors
- Lynn Martin, President, Fixed Income and Data Services, ICE
Tom Doe, President, Municipal Market Analytics, Inc.
- Hector Negroni, CEO & CIO, FCO Advisors LP
- Bernard Bailey, Managing Director, Assured Guaranty
Market Observations, Issuance Expectations and Their Focus on Counterparties, Whether Wall Street or Regional Dealer with Randy Snook, CEO of the FHLB Office of Finance
Corporate and Government Bond Market Structure – Economic Turbulence, Stimulus, and the Fed Programs
- Susan Estes, Founder, President & CEO, OpenDoor Trading
- Mark Watters, Co-Founder, and CCO, AxeTrading
- Chris Bruner, Managing Director and Head of U.S. Credit Product, Tradeweb
- Jason Quinn, Chief Product Officer, Trumid
Municipal Bond Market Structure – Fed Intervention, Technology, and Liquidity.
- Stephen Laipply, Managing Director, Head of U.S. iShares Fixed Income ETF’s, BlackRock
- Tim Stevens, COO and Co-Founder, Lumesis
- Dan Bingham, Head of Institutional Markets, BAM
- Hardy Manges, Head of Municipal Dealer Sales, MarketAxess
- Chris Lee, Managing Director, Wells Fargo Securities
Fixed Income Regulation and Market Structure Given Economic Shutdown, Stimulus, and Fed Programs with Robert Cook, President and CEO, FINRA
Thank you to all of our sponsors!
Please follow and like us: