BDA Partnering with the Public Finance Network, GFOA, the National Association of Counties, the American Public Power Association and BDA member firm Hilltop Securities
Next week, the Municipal Bonds 101: Modernizing Infrastructure into the 21st Century.
The flyer circulated on Capitol Hill can be viewed here.
The panel will be moderated by Anne Burger Entrekin, Hilltop Securities Regional Managing Director and will feature:
- Kendel Taylor, Finance Director, City of Alexandria, VA (GFOA)
- Commissioner Kevin Boyce, Franklin County (OH) (NACo)>
- Jolene Thompson, Executive Vice President of Member Services and External Affairs, American Municipal Power (APPA)
The discussion will serve as an educational event for Capitol Hill staff, while promoting BDA< andPFN priorities such as:
- Continued support and protection of the tax-exemption;
- The reinstatement of tax-exempt advance refundings
- Raising the limit on BQ debt;
- The expansion of PABs;
- Working to ensure that BABs, if reinstated, would be uncoupled from sequestration.
The BDA will provide an update next week following the event.